InterMediaKT (Interactive Media Knowledge Transfer) is a non-profit organization working as a broker for vocational education, training and innovation. We aim at supporting, inspiring and empowering actions of evolving business and entrepreneurship. Located in Patras, Greece, we provide an effective promotion of knowledge and vocational training through e-learning activities. What is more we are looking to expand our network of activities and partners on both a national and international level, believing in and pursuing exchange of knowledge, experience and know-how, along with the empowerment of a “citizen of the world” profile for EU citizens. Our direct aims include:
- supporting youth entrepreneurship & youth workers,
- an effective promotion of knowledge, vocational and adult training through e-learning activities,
- promoting science and advanced technologies as a tool for becoming better citizens and more competitive professionals,
- support of local development through releasing the potential of alternative tourism,
- strengthening social cohesion by taking care to consider equality of genres, nationalities and groups, as well as encouraging professional participation whilst offering employment training programs for vulnerable groups.